You are receiving this newsletter as you may have been a patient at Northfield Dental Centre sometime in the past. The purpose is to apprise you of some recent changes at the office.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
Recently, you may have received an email / sms announcing a change in ownership of the office whereby Dr. Mufakkhar Sultana, a former associate who was very popular among patients and team members alike, has acquired the office.
Following this acquisition, a few changes have been undertaken to improve dental care delivery for patients of the practice, to communicate more effectively and implement our vision of oral care for the community.
- Rebranding: The office is now named “Waterloo Dental | Weber St. N”.
- Exterior & Interior Upgrades: The new look exterior and interior look is aimed to convey positivity, brightness and calmness. New Large screens in the office will be used for both patient entertainment and education purposes.
- Communication: A new communication strategy aimed at creating awareness of various oral care philosophies including the significance of “Oral Health for Overall Health“ is also being deployed
You may receive some emails / text messages / mailers regarding these updates and important oral care subjects which you may choose to opt out of (especially if you’re no longer an active patient of the practice), accept to continue to receive them, or contact us for more information about.
- The Team: The new team is a combination of some past and some new members. The current team comprises of Dr. M. Sultana (principal dentist), Dr. P. Bassi (associate Dentist), Abbas Naqvi, BDS (Director of communications), XYZ (RDH), Shqipe (CDA II & OM), Nikki (OA), Asmita & Shayan (DAs).
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR ONTARIO
The permitted scope of dentistry continues to include in-person care for non-essential and elective services in addition to emergency and urgent care, and remains unchanged in light of the current Provincial announcement and the RCDSO (Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario) guidance document formulated in accordance with the Chief Medical Officer of Health’s Directive #2 dated May 26, 2020.
- World Oral Health Day: We are planning to actively undertake a World Oral Health Day Campaign
We highly encourage and invite you to not only visit our new website (www.waterloo.dental) but also feel free to book an appointment for any due examination or care. You can also call our office at (519) 883 8764 to know more, ask questions and share your thoughts. Our Team will be happy to hear from you!
Our concluding message: Let NO Tooth Fall, This Fall!
Dr. Abbas Naqvi
Director Operations & Marketing
Waterloo Dental (formerly Northfield Dental)
#5 – 585 Weber St. N., Waterloo, ON N2V 1V8 | www.waterloo.dental | firstname.lastname@example.org | (519) 833 8764